Your Outsourced Marketing Department
Small to mid-size firms may want to hire an experienced, high-level Director of Marketing but cannot afford or justify a full-time person. The Specialists in CPA Marketing™ provides the answer to this dilemma: high-level expertise at a part-time cost.
On a monthly retainer contract (non-employee) basis, we provide hands-on management and implementation of your marketing objectives, at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee. This is as an alternative or supplement to an internal marketing department.
We are experienced in all aspects of marketing:
- Strategic Planning
- Digital Marketing – Websites, Social Media, E-Communication
- Branding & Positioning
- Business Development – Coaching, Training, Planning
- Public Relations & Publicity
- Brochures & Sales Materials
- Proposals / Statements of Qualifications
- Event Management and Marketing
- Client Relations & Communications
- Database Design
- Marketing Information Systems
Our Part-Time Director of Marketing™ service is provided for a specified fee level each month, allowing stability for your budget. This “use as needed” relationship (versus a full-time employee) provides your firm the flexibility it needs.
Seeking new heights for your marketing?™
Why Choose Us
- CPA Marketing Experts: We understand how to market CPAs, from the smallest to the largest firms, as few others do!
- Full-Range of Services: We’re your one-stop-shop for CPA marketing!
- Business Strategy: The Specialists in CPA Marketing™ offers an unmatched ability to blend strategy with the selection of marketing tools.
- BD Focus: Our business development expertise is critical to our success! We don’t just create “pretty designs” – we help generate new business for you!
- Marketing Professionals: Our professionals are true marketing experts, not simply designers or communication majors.
- Detail-Oriented: We make your life easier by taking care of all the details!
- Superior Service: Our service is outstanding – great turnaround, courteous staff, excellent results.
What Clients Say
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for being a part of our team. Your broad understanding of the world of accounting is evident in everything you produce for us. I am grateful for your insights, clear thinking, and business sense.
You are wonderful to have on our team!
Thanks for your patience and guidance this year. We look forward to continuing our work with you.
As always, thanks a million for everything you do; you take very good care of us!