The Specialists in CPA Marketing™, founded 1991, provides full-service marketing support for CPA firms, either as your “Part-Time Director of Marketing™” (outsourced marketing department) or Project-Oriented services (Marketing Planning & Analysis, Business Development, Branding & Positioning, Digital Marketing, Advertising & Marketing Materials, and Public Relations & Publicity).
Our firm serves CPA firms of all sizes (from solos to the Big 4) across the country. We offer capabilities and credentials unsurpassed by few if any competitors across the country!
Why Clients Have Chosen Us Since 1991
1. Specialization: We understand how to market CPAs, from the smallest to the largest firms, as few others do! Our clients include some of California’s most well-known firms as well as many smaller firms. We also serve selected clients across the nation, who have come to us due to our reputation and expertise.
2. CPA Marketing Experience: Our marketing professionals have not only a formal education in marketing but also a background of over 30 years of in-house (including Director of Marketing at Deloitte) and consulting experience. As recognized experts in CPA marketing, our professionals have spoken at national conferences and authored over 100 articles for national and local publications.
3. Full Range of High-Quality Services: We offer virtually every marketing service that your firm might need. Our reputation is based upon delivering high-quality services with expertise, courtesy and professionalism. Our services include Outsourcing of Marketing Projects, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing Materials, Strategic Business Advisory Services and our unique “Part-Time Director of Marketing™” service. We offer virtually every marketing service that your firm might need.
4. Strategic Insight: The Specialists in CPA Marketing™ offers an unmatched ability to blend strategy with the selection of marketing tools. Our expertise is invaluable in helping you to chart a course, track progress, and make adjustments along the way.
5. Productive Approach: We have always operated on the basis of “A Business Approach to Marketing™.” We identify goals upfront and make sure that there is a strategy and business reasoning behind marketing actions.
6. Initiative: The Specialists in CPA Marketing™ makes your life easier by taking care of all the details. Our desire is to be actively involved in managing and implementing our clients’ marketing programs. For those clients who desire ongoing support, they hire us for our unique “Part-Time Director of Marketing™” service (which as far as we know, was the first firm in the U.S.A. to offer such a service).